Tuesday 21 April 2015

BEAUTY: Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask

Recently, my skin has been going through a dull spell yet again, whether that's because the weather's finally picking up and the sun has been shining I've found myself looking in Boots for products that will help brighten up my skin and make me look healthier than it is currently.

I spotted the Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask the other week in the Boots and it was quite inexpensive so I thought I would pick it up and give it a try. I've read a few reviews about Good Things but it wasn't a brand that I was ever really drawn to but thought it was worth a try. I've been using this twice a week, applying it just before I get in the bath leaving it to dry for 5-10 minutes whilst I relax reading a book or simply listening to music. I then remove the mask with a damp cloth.

Since using this face mask I've noticed that afterwards my skin has looked a lot more glowy and healthier. I find that it doesn't make my skin feel tight afterwards which I really despise in face products but instead leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh as well as soft. I would definitely recommend testing the Good Things Radiance Face Mask though if you are suffering from dull skin. I would buy it again if I was suffering with my skin looking tired.

What products do you use to look more radiant?


No comments:

Post a Comment