Thursday 22 January 2015

BEAUTY: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm

I realise that everyone and their mother has spoken about this cleansing balm and last year it seemed that every blogger out there was raving about the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm. I was always intrigued about the product and wanted to try it but I couldn't help thinking that it was extremely expensive for what is essentially a cleanser. However, after Christmas I had a little spare money and decided that it was time to treat myself.
I was really surprised by how much I love using this product as well as being incredibly relieved. It's a lot more luxurious than what I've used before however it doesn't particularly feel heavy instead it's got a rather buttery texture to it. Cleansing balms I've used before I've noticed that they feel a little heavy on my eyes, whereas this feels quite gentle and doesn't sting my eyes. The product removes my makeup really well and I feel like it does really remove all my makeup and I don't wake up with panda eyes in the morning after I've used this.

I absolutely love the smell of the product too, it's very subtle and calming. I usually struggle with using fragrance face products, but the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm doesn't upset my face and cause me to have red rashes on my face like other products I've used before have. I also really like the packaging. It look expensive sitting on the shelf in my bathroom and also came with a muslin cloth which is so soft and lovely to use.

I didn't really think that it would have benefited my skin in anyway as it is a cleanser. Since starting using this product, however, several people have commented that my skin looks softer or feels softer. Whether this is simply from using this or the other products that I've changed up in my skin care routine recently I'm not quite sure.

There is a lot of hype around the product, but as someone who does live on a budget, I would seriously recommend it. It feels really lovely to use and I'm dreading what I'll do when it runs out, hopefully that is a long time away  yet. I find you don't have to use much product, however, which is another bonus. If you're considering buying it but not sure whether or not to join the bandwagon, I'd definitely jump on board. It's one of the best skin care products that I've used.

Have you used the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm? What did you think? Leave a comment with your favourite skin care products below.




No comments:

Post a Comment