Friday 21 March 2014

MUSIC: A Great Big World Covers

So, in the past few days I've been seeing a lot of covers of A Great Big World's - Say Something popping up on YouTube from some of my favourite artists to YouTubers simply covering the song. The song is one of my favourites that I've heard this year, that's been really popular, for personal reasons, and so I thought I'd write a post of my favourite covers of the song. I must say that I prefer the version of just the band to the version with Christina Aguilera.

First up is Tiffany Alvord's cover. She's done so many covers on her YouTube channel and has such a beautiful voice which is definitely evident in this cover.


Next is another YouTuber, Chester See. He's previously covered songs with Tiffany Alvord and these two are two of my favourite singers on YouTube.


Tim Schou's cover is next. Now, I'm a huge fan of Tim Schou's who was the lead singer of a Danish band, A Friend In London and they even recorded a track featuring Carly Rae Jepson. I could talk all day about him, but I won't because you'll get bored of preaching on about him. Check out his cover below. 



Finally, the last cover is by Nina Nesbitt. She is by far my favourite British Singer at the moment and her version is probably the most original out of the ones that I've featured, production wise.



I hope you enjoyed this style of post and if you want to see anymore let me know what songs you'd like to see featured.
Follow me on Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment